CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Terribly Unlucky...

Well, I haven't been blogging (or even reading any of my favorite blogs) because we have been frantically getting ready for our RV trip across the US to Kentucky for our son's graduation....  I mean, we have been packing and working on the RV and packing and fixing all those little things that always show up at the last minute.  I have to tell you that my husband is the world's handiest man.  I mean he can do anything.  He is absolutely amazing and he is one heck of a perfectionist when doing man things.  Well, he made (believe it or not) a boo boo, and it turned out to be a costly boo boo.  He ended up ruining the motor in the RV by getting just a tinsy bit ahead of himself (which is not like him); but, in his defense, he has been working night and day to make sure that our motorhome doesn't break down on the trip across country.  Well, we don't have to worry about that now.  Because we are replacing the motor (can you say not budgeted for $2,500 extra cost) at this very moment.  And, we won't be making our son's graduation now either because this puts us a week behind schedule.  I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop...aren't you.

Terribly unlucky tripster,

Missy

1 comment:

  1. Oh...that's such a disappointment! I'm sorry you missed the graduation. Hopefully you don't have to wait for the other shoe to drop...it sounds like you've had all your bad luck!

    ReplyDelete