CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 14, 2010

My Very First Blog...?

Well, I finally have something (well, a blog-related something) to blog about.  I have joined Adori Graphics for a really interesting and (I'm sure) fun photography project.  If you are also interested, this is where to go.


The Big Photo Challenge

So, this is what the project is all about...

The BIG photo challenge is based on a theme that is picked randomly and changed each week. The themes are designed to be quick, easily achievable, for amateurs and new photographers {LIKE ME!} so they can easily be completed in the house and garden.  And everybody follows the same theme, so you get to see each person's individual creativity.  I am really excited.

Check back here to see what I have come up with that goes with the newly assigned theme.

Thanks,  Missy

1 comment: