CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My BPC entry... Three ~ (3) ~ III

Well, this is actually my first picture entry for Adori(ble) Photography's BPC.  I hope that you will be able to see this picture since it is one of my favorites that I took one afternoon a few years ago.  When Louise said that the theme this week would be "3", I was so excited and immediately this picture just popped into my head (well, all three pictures popped into my head as I took three that afternoon ~~ it's a sign).



Anyway, the background for this photo is that we had taken our youngest daughter, Kendahl, to the Oregon Coast for a football game (she's a cheerleader).  As we were driving home, we noticed this amazing sunset and my husband encouraged me to take a picture ~~ as soon as possible ~~ since, obviously, the sun was setting very quickly.  You can tell in the pictures that I took along with this one that the lighting was quickly disappearing and so I think I was very lucky to get this amazing picture.

As for how this relates to the theme of 3:  It should be obvious ~~ the three posts (from a long-gone dock, we assume) in the lower right hand corner.

In case you are curious, these are the two other pictures that pertain to these three posts...


AND


Thank you all very much for checking out my "Three/3" pictures and maybe check me out next week since I think I might try a tutorial....but, please don't hold me to it, it's probably harder than I think.

Missy

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sunset! Thanks for linking up your photo so that we can all enjoy it. Don't forget to check back on Thursday for next week's theme :)

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos. The Oregon Coast is one of my favorite places in the world, and your photos capture it well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative and origional....love it. :P

    ReplyDelete